Dictionary.com Word of the Day

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Less than 2 Months of Pregnancy to Go

I guess I haven't mentioned it yet, dear random reader, but my wife is just over 7 months' pregnant. We are super-excited and ready for the delivery day to get here (Ashley especially). Planning things and thinking about what it will be like to be responsible for bringing a life into this world has been too cool for words. Ashley has had it pretty rough, battling nausea, a kidney infection, and other pregnancy-related afflictions, but she has been a real trooper; I am so proud of her and l look forward to embarking on this next step in our relationship.

Last week some of our friends threw a kick-ass baby shower for our little 'un (oh yeah, we're having a girl and her name is Kennedy Elisabeth). Here are some pictures I took at the party.

No comments: