Dictionary.com Word of the Day

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Moss finds a new home in silver and black.

Yup.. The Vikes got rid of the biggest example of what's wrong and what's right with the NFL. Moss was traded to the Raiders and will receive a base salary of 7.5 mil a year. Vikes receive linebacker Napoleon Harris and a first round pick.

I think Moss will fit into a club that has a reputation as being a little over the top. I've never been a Raiders fan, and now I've got more reason not to be one. Randy Moss' skill is only overshadowed by his immature antics on and off the field. I can respect the skills, but not the crap attitude. As far as I'm concerned.. The Raiders got exactly what the deserved.. A great player with a piss poor attitude who won't perform to expectations until he stops believing his own hype.

Here's the link to the full story.

No comments: