Dictionary.com Word of the Day

Friday, January 28, 2005

I'll admit it.. I'm addicted..

Yup, my fiance got me hooked on HGTV. So much so that I actually set our DVR to record a show called "House Hunters." I even watch HGTV when she's not around. Perhaps its the fact we want to buy a house that keeps me watching, but it entertains me well enough. It also will erase any thought of being a real estate agent in anyone who is not willing to put up with a whole lotta crap. Some of the house hunters whine a lot, and are extremely annoying. But then again, it is a major investment.

Anyway, back to the fact that I'm addicted to HGTV.. I've even opted for a design show on kitchens over my norm of mind numbing cartoons on Cartoon Network (sorry, but Ed, Edd, and Eddy still rock my socks. and i have no shame admitting that). While I'm not so keen on the lawn and garden stuff, I do enjoy the installing/building/overall improving of the house itself. Now if only we can get our stuff together and get our own place...

No comments: