Dictionary.com Word of the Day

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Party in My Cube is Greatly Improved

OK, so this really isn't a party, seeing that I'm the only one here, and I feel like I'm getting a hellacious cold, but at least I've got some good streaming tunes from Radio Paradise to make the day better. If you like a very wide range of tunes this is for you. Here's a listing of some of the songs I've heard today (this is in Pacific time):

9:45 am - Old 97s - Won't Be Home
9:41 am - Chrissie Hynde - I Shall Be Released

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:38 am - Sam Phillips - How to Dream
9:33 am - John Lennon - #9 Dream
9:28 am - Moodswings - Spiritual High (part III)
9:24 am - Bird York - Up In Flames

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:19 am - Eastmountainsouth - Rain Come Down
9:14 am - Bruce Cockburn - Let The Bad Air Out
9:06 am - AfroCelts - Ayub's Song - As You Were
8:59 am - Beth Orton - Thinking About Tomorrow
8:55 am - Beck - Golden Age
8:50 am - Flaming Lips - Are You A Hypnotist??
8:45 am - Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:41 am - Bob Seger - Till It Shines
8:37 am - Junkhouse - Shine
8:33 am - 'til Tuesday - Coming Up Close
8:29 am - Tori Amos - Sleeps With Butterflies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:25 am - Cowboy Junkies - Angel Mine
8:20 am - Hot Tuna - Water Song
8:18 am - Neil Young - The Needle and the Damage Done
8:14 am - Nirvana - All Apologies
8:10 am - Party Ben - Boulevard Of Broken Songs
8:06 am - Green Day - Warning

Thanks to my good friend Ken for turning me onto this fabulous service. This is one of the few *free* services that I am actually willing to support with a donation. It's like I have an iPod!

No comments: