Dictionary.com Word of the Day

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

There's a Party in My Cube

OK, so not really. I am actually working, though this 30 minute pause to update the blog is stretching into 40, err, 50 minutes, OK, OK, an hour, but I'm about caught up with all that needs to be done.

I have been dusting off several old CDs in my collection recently. As I type I am listening to Nine Inch Nails' The Downward Spiral. For some reason it doesn't even sound close to dated even though it was released ten years ago. I guess Trent Reznor really knew what he was doing. This music still gives me chills.

And here's another blast from the, well, more recent past. "I wish I was a neutron bomb; for once I could go off." Kinda summarizes how a lot of people felt recently, huh? Anyone able to name the artist and song (like I actually have a lot of readers, HA!)? The first one to comment with the correct information gets a can of Diet Dr. Pepper! ;)

No comments: